Is Firefox no longer supported?
Mozilla will end support for the Firefox Lite browser on June 30, 2021. Version 2.6. 1 will be the last supported release for Firefox Lite. You will no longer be able to install or reinstall Firefox Lite from the App Store.
Table of Contents
How do I get Firefox on my Chromebook without Google Play?
There’s no official Firefox app for Chromebooks, but you can install the Android version from the Play Store. You can install Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) on models that support Linux. If your Chromebook doesn’t support Linux, you can install it using Crouton.
How do I completely install Firefox?
Install from the Microsoft Store
- Click on the Windows icon located on the taskbar.
- Type Microsoft Store.
- Select the Microsoft Store from the results.
- Type Firefox in the search bar and press Enter.
- Select Mozilla Firefox from the applications available.
- Click Get to start the installation process.
Can I install a different browser on Chromebook?
Yes, You Can Install Other Browsers If you find yourself using a Chromebook for some reason and you don’t like Chrome, there are options.
How do I install Firefox on an old Chromebook?
Install Firefox on Chromebook from the Google Play Store
- Open the Google Play Store on your Chromebook.
- Here, search for Mozilla Firefox and install it.
- Before installation, you will see three different versions of Firefox- Firefox standard, Firefox Focus, and Firefox for developers.
- Hit install, and you are good to go.
How do I get Mozilla Firefox back on my computer?
Chosen solution Try reinstalling Firefox: Close Firefox then download using another browser from https://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all/#product-desktop-release Save the file to somewhere convenient on your PC, then double click it to install Firefox.
How do I completely uninstall and reinstall Firefox?
- Right-click Firefox browser icon on your computer and select Open file location.
- Find and click Uninstall folder.
- Double-click the helper application to open Mozilla Firefox Uninstall window. Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Firefox from your Windows 10 computer.
Can you add Firefox to a Chromebook?
Firefox can now be installed on Chromebooks and other devices running ChromeOS.
What is the best browser for a Chromebook?
5+ Best Browsers for Chromebook
- Mozilla Firefox. Firefox for Chromebook is a decent choice, especially from the security point of view.
- Opera. Opera can be your go-to option when searching for Chrome alternatives for Chromebook.
- Microsoft Edge. Image source: Windows Central.
- Dolphin Web Browser.
What happens if I uninstall and reinstall Firefox?
Performing a clean uninstall of Firefox will remove all your Firefox data including your saved bookmarks. If you want to keep the bookmarks, you can export the bookmarks and import them to Firefox after reinstalling Firefox. Check how to export Firefox bookmarks below. Open Firefox browser.
How do I find where Firefox is installed?
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\ is the default folder path on 32-bit Windows. It’s also the default location on 64-bit Windows when the 64-bit Firefox version is installed.