How can I get Form 60 online?
You can also download Form 60 from the income tax portal.
What is Form No 60 61?
Form 60 is required to be filed in cases where a person enters into any of the transactions mentioned above but does not have a PAN card. Form 61 is required to be furnished in case a person who has agricultural income and is not in receipt of any other income chargeable to income tax.
What is amount of transaction in Form 60?
PAN Card or Form 60 is compulsory to deposit an amount of more than Rs. 50,000 in any bank.
Who can fill Form 60?
Form 60 is availed for any contract of a valid exceeding ten lakhs for sale or purchase of securities. Form 60 is mandatory for opening an account with a bank or banking institutions. Form 60 is wanted for making an application for installation of a telephone connection including a cellular telephone connection.
What is the validity of Form 60?
Form 60 is considered a substitute for PAN card for individuals if they conduct transactions specified under Section 114B of the IT Act and do not have a PAN card. It is a type of declaration which is considered to have legal validity in the banking sector.
Why is form 60 required?
How do I create a Form 60?
List is mentioned below:
- Driving license.
- Ration Card.
- Identity Proof from an accredited institution.
- Copy of telephone bill or electricity bill.
- ocument issued by State Government, Central Government or any other local bodies.
- Any other document proof which is related to address mentioned.
What is the validity period of Form 60?
Retain Form No. 60 for a period of six years from the end of the financial year in which the transaction was undertaken.
How do you write Form 60?
Structure of FORM 60
- First name, middle name and surname.
- Date of Birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- Address as per official documents – Flat Number, Name of premises, Block name, Street, Lane, Area, Locality, City, town, District and Pin Code.
- Telephone Number and Mobile number.
- Amount of transaction.