How do I connect my Marantz to my TV?
Just use the port for HDMI 1. Connect the other end of the cable to your receivers Monitor port. Connect the optical cable to the back of your TV, and to your receivers TV Audio Optical.
Why is my receiver not putting out sound?
Causes of a Stereo Receiver Not Making Sound Silent stereos are usually caused by low power, a wrong source selection, disconnected or faulty speaker wires, broken speakers, or a malfunctioning source component.
Why is my Marantz receiver keeps shutting off?
Other than a physical problem, the two main reasons a unit’s display would shut off on its own would be if the Dimmer button was pressed and the Dimmer Mode is in the OFF position or if Pure Direct was enabled.
How do I get sound through my TV to receiver?
Connect a Coaxial Digital Cable, Optical Digital Cable, or Audio cable to the Audio Output jack on your TV. Connect the other end of the cable to the corresponding jacks on the A/V receiver or home theater system. Depending on your device, the audio input may be labeled TV INPUT or VIDEO INPUT.
How do I reset my Marantz receiver?
Hold down the MULTI & ATT buttons on the front panel of your receiver simultaneously with the power of the unit turned on for 3+ seconds. *Please note ALL settings will be reset to factory default. This includes all of your digital audio and video assignments as well as your radio stations and calibration settings.
How do I reset my Marantz network?
Resetting network settings
- Use INPUT SELECTOR to select “Online Music”.
- Press and hold the main unit’s BACK and ENTER at the same time for at least 3 seconds.
- Remove your fingers from the two buttons when “Network Reset…” appears on the display.
- “Completed” is shown in the display when reset is complete.
Why is my HDMI ARC not working?
Clear cache & reset Clear cache and clear data on your Android TV device. Perform a power reset on the TV and audio system: Turn off the TV and the audio system. Disconnect the power cords (mains lead) and the HDMI cable from both the TV and audio system.
What cable do I need for HDMI ARC?
To connect your TV with an ARC enabled speaker, make sure that you are using an HDMI cable 1.4 or higher. The HDMI-ARC functionality is only available through the specific port on the TV or One Connect Box, and the external speakers need to be compatible.
How do I enable sound through HDMI?
Setting the HDMI audio signal output of connected devices (Audio…
- Select [Setup] – [HDMI Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Audio Out].
- Select the setting you want. AMP: HDMI audio signals from playback devices are only output to the speakers connected to the receiver.
How do you troubleshoot a sound system?
To troubleshoot audio problems, always begin with the following steps:
- Shut down and restart the system.
- Verify that all cables are connected, that the speakers have power and are switched on, that the volume control is set to an audible level, that you haven’t muted audio in Windows, and so on.