What is the best music for a funeral?
Popular music for funerals
- Angels – Robbie Williams.
- Candle in the wind – Elton John.
- Let it be – The Beatles.
- See you again – Wiz Kalifa.
- Someone like you – Adele.
- Supermarket flowers – Ed Sheeran.
- I’ll be missing you – Puff Daddy and Faith Evans.
- Somewhere over the rainbow – Eva Cassidy.
What is the most common funeral song?
The 20 most popular funeral songs
- Lay Me Down by Sam Smith.
- Diamonds by Rihanna.
- How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding.
- Flying Without Wings by Westlife.
- See You Again by Wiz Khalifa.
- You Raise Me Up by Westlife.
- Over the Rainbow from The Wizard of Oz.
- Time to Say Goodbye by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.
What are the best songs for a funeral?
Time To Say Goodbye. By Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman,this gracious song has been loved and used for many years.
How to choose the perfect funeral songs?
Eric Idle – Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life. If playback doesn’t begin shortly,try restarting your device.
What is the most played song at funerals?
Amazing Grace by Soweto Gospel Choir
What are good hymns for funerals?
“ Take My Hand, Precious Lord ” is a cover he first recorded in 1957. This traditional hymn, written by Rev. Thomas A. Dorsey, is perfect for playing at a Christian funeral service because it places a spotlight on the One Who can provide real peace and comfort to those who are left behind to mourn, even with a proverbial taking of the hand.