Is ie10 still supported?
After January 14, 2020, IE 10 will not release any security or non-security updates, free or paid assisted support options, or online technical content changes for IE 10. Customers will have until January 31, 2020, to complete the transition from IE 10 to IE 11 to remain supported.
- Click Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab > Custom Level.
- In the Scripting section, click Enable for Active Scripting.
- In the dialog box that displays, click Yes.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Security and Privacy.
- Click Site settings.
How do I fix website compatibility issues?
9 Tips To Avoid Cross-Browser Compatibility Issues from the start
- Validate HTML and CSS.
- Maintain layout compatibility.
- Use CSS resets.
- Provide support for basic features of the application.
- Check DOCTYPE tag.
- Test on real devices.
- Use frameworks and libraries that support Cross-Browser compatibility.