What should I eat before a BBQ?
These 23 appetizers will make your barbecue a sure-fire hit.
- Pineapple Salsa. Let’s get the ball rolling with an easy salsa with a fun tropical twist!
- Cheeseburger Sliders.
- BBQ Meatballs.
- Pulled Pork Sliders.
- Queso Dip.
- Pigs in a Blanket.
- Jalapeno Popper Pinwheels.
- Corn Dip.
What should I bring to a friends BBQ?
25 BEST Sides to bring to a BBQ
- Macaroni Salad. Fruit Sparklers from Tastes Better From Scratch.
- Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad from Tastes Better From Scratch. Baked Potato Salad from Tastes Better From Scratch.
- Ensalada Rusa. Broccoli Apple Salad from Tastes Better From Scratch.
- Lentil Salad.
What do you serve at a summer luncheon?
Here are 10 summer lunch ideas.
- Apple Pecan Rosemary Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. Get the recipe here.
- Grilled Summer Vegetable Quesadilla.
- Pesto Pasta Salad.
- Tortellini with Pesto and Roasted Veggies.
- Balsamic Berry Vegan Grilled Cheese.
- Easy and Healthy Chicken Salad Sandwich.
- Avocado Egg Salad Roll Ups.
- Green Chicken Salad.
What should I make for a garden party?
20 essential recipes for the ultimate spring garden party
- Walnut pate.
- Gluten-free rose and pistachio cake.
- Beetroot gravlax with goat’s curd.
- Lavender champagne cocktail.
- Seared bonito salad with horseradish dressing.
- Luscious lemon tart with blueberry compote.
- Garden salad with vinaigrette.
- Mascarpone scones.
What food can be made in advance for a party?
7 Party Foods to Make the Day Before So You’re Chill When Guests…
- Prosciutto Wrapped Cantaloupe. Share on Pinterest.
- Greek Yogurt Spicy Corn Dip. Share on Pinterest.
- Healthier Double Fudge Brownies. Share on Pinterest.
- Plantain Chips and Guacamole.
- No-Bake Samoa Cookies.
- Spinach Goat Cheese Pinwheels.
- Greek Pasta Salad.
What are good first finger foods?
Best First Finger Foods
- Scrambled egg, broken up into small pieces.
- Roasted sweet potato mashed and broken up into small pieces.
- Fresh raspberries, broken up into smaller pieces.
- Oatmeal, cooked according to package directions and allowed to cool.
- Tofu, diced and sauteed lightly or steamed.