Why is my Google search not working in Safari?
If the issue persists I would next clear the website data from your phone and try again: To clear your history and cookies from Safari in iOS 8 or later, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. In iOS 7 or earlier, tap Clear History and tap Clear Cookies and Data.
How do I get Google as my search engine in Safari?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app ….
- Open Safari.
- Click the search bar.
- In the left corner of the search bar, click the magnifying glass.
- Select Google.
How do I switch back to Google on Safari?
Switching Search Engines in iOS Safari: In the Settings app, choose Safari > Search Engine. You have the same choices as with macOS: Google, Yahoo!, Bing, DuckDuckGo and Ecosia. Chrome: Open the Chrome app, then tap the menu button (the three dots) at the top-right of the window.
Why has Google search stopped working on iPhone?
Another quick fix for Google not working on iPhone/iPad is to reboot your device. Rebooting your device helps it cool off and clear its RAM, which can be causing iPhone Google search not to work.
Why is my Google search not working?
Restart your phone Performing a simple system reboot can fix Google search not working on Android in most cases. Restarting your phone will close all running apps and processes, refresh the system, and repair some software-related issues. So, restart your phone to see if it will fix the Google search issue.
How do I make Google my default browser on iPhone Safari?
How to change your default web browser or email app
- Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the browser app or the email app.
- Tap the app, then tap Default Browser App or Default Mail App.
- Select a web browser or email app to set it as the default. A checkmark appears to confirm it’s the default.
How do I add Google to My iPhone Safari?
Luckily changing the search engine is really simple. Just open up your Settings app, find Safari in the list on the left-hand pane, and then choose the Search Engine option. You can see in our screenshot that it’s already set to Google.
How do I make Google my default browser on iPhone?
Tap “Default Browser App” Open the latest version of Chrome on your iPhone. Tap More ( ) on your screen, then Settings. In Settings tap Default Browser > Open Chrome Settings. Tap Default Browser App and select Chrome.
How do I make Google my default browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your computer, click the Start menu .
- Click Settings Apps. Default Apps.
- Under “Set defaults for applications,” enter Chrome into the search box.
- At the top, next to “Make Google Chrome your default browser,” click Set default.
- To exit, close the settings window.
Why can’t I do a Google search on my iPhone?
Answer: A: Tap Settings > Safari then swipe down and tap: Clear History & Website Data. Then restart your iPad and try a Google search.
Why is Safari not working on my iPhone 7?
Check for Safari restriction If you have enabled the restriction for Safari app after updating to iOS 11, the Safari app won’t work normally. So, you need to turn it off: go to “Settings” > “General > “Restrictions” > Enter the password > toggle off the Safari if the restriction is on.
What to do if Google search stops working?
Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 2: Click on Google, on the next screen. Step 3: Tap on disable and confirm your decision on the pop up that appears. Step 4: Restart your phone, and follow the steps again and enable the app.
Why is Google search not working on my iPad?
Close all your apps. Delete Google app. Restart your iPad. Redownload/reinstall Google app from App Store.
How do I make Google my default on IOS?
Tap “Default Browser App” Open the Chrome app on your iPhone. Tap More ( ) on your screen, then Settings. In Settings tap Default Browser > Open Chrome Settings. Tap Default Browser App and select Chrome.
How do I change my default browser on iPhone 7?
How to change default browser on Apple iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your Apple iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on the browser that you want to set as default on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Default Browser App option.
- Select the browser that you want to use as your default web browser.
How do I get Google search on my iPhone?
Add the Google app widget to your home screen
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add. .
- Search for the Google app and tap it.
- To select the widget size, swipe right or left.
- Tap Add Widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen and, in the top right, tap Done.
Why is Google not working on my iPhone?
Clear the Google app’s cache & data If restarting the app didn’t do the trick, another way to resolve the Google app not working on your device is to reset the app. That involves clearing the app’s cache and data. An error in the data stored by the Google app might have caused the problem.
How do I change default browser in IOS?