Is Apollo good for cancer treatment?
Apollo Excellence Apollo Hospitals is one of the best cancer hospitals in India with 10 dedicated hospitals across Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, Madurai, Kolkata, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar & Bilaspur.
What is Apollo Cancer?
Apollo Cancer Centre, India’s first ISO certified healthcare provider is today ranked among the top super specialty hospitals , offering advanced tertiary care in Oncology, Orthopedics, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Head and Neck surgery and Reconstructive and Plastic surgery.
Which is best cancer hospital in India?
Top 10 cancer specialty hospitals in India
- Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- The Cancer Institute, Adyar, Chennai.
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai.
- The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Ahmedabad.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre, Delhi.
Who is the best oncologist in India?
Top 10 Oncologists in India
- Dr. Prasad E. Medical Oncologist.
- Prof. Dr. Suresh H.
- Dr. Rajesh Mistry. Surgical Oncologist.
- Dr. Raja Sundaram. Surgical Oncologist.
- Dr. Bidhu K Mohanti. Radiation Oncologist.
- Dr. Sanjay Dudhat. Surgical Oncologist.
- Dr. Mahadev P. Radiation Oncologist.
- Dr. Senthil Kumar. Surgical Oncologist.
Which Apollo hospital is best for cancer treatment?
APOLLO CANCER CARE HOSPITALS, NAVI MUMBAI Apollo Hospitals, Navi Mumbai is the most advanced and comprehensive Cancer Care Hospital in the western region. The 500-bedded facility offers multi- disciplinary high-end 360-degree cancer care.
Which is the best hospital for cancer?
10 best hospitals for cancer care, ranked by US News & World…
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York City)
- Mayo Clinic (Rochester, Minn.)
- Johns Hopkins Hospital (Baltimore)
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women’s Cancer Center (Boston)
How much it cost for cancer treatment in India?
The minimum price for Cancer Treatment in India starts from INR Rs. 90,000. The average cost of Cancer Treatment in India is INR Rs. 5,00,000.
What is proton therapy for cancer treatment?
Proton therapy, also known as proton beam therapy, is a form of radiation treatment used to destroy tumor cells. Instead of using x-rays like regular radiation treatment, it uses protons to sends beams of high energy that can target tumors more precisely than X-ray radiation.
What is the most successful treatment for cancer?
Any cancer treatment can be used as a primary treatment, but the most common primary cancer treatment for the most common types of cancer is surgery. If your cancer is particularly sensitive to radiation therapy or chemotherapy, you may receive one of those therapies as your primary treatment.
What are the 3 types of oncologists?
Depending upon the nature, stage, and location of cancer, there are different oncologists offering their specialized services for cancer treatment. The field of oncology has three main divisions-medical, surgical and radiation.
Who is the father of oncology?
Byrl James “B.J.” Kennedy (1921–2003) was an American physician who is considered to be the “Father of Medical Oncology.” Born in Plainview, Minnesota, in 1921, B.J. Kennedy received his MD from the University of Minnesota Medical School.
How much does a chemotherapy cost in India?
The average cost of Chemotherapy in India is INR Rs. 18,000. The maximum charge for Chemotherapy in India is up to INR Rs. 50,000.
What is the cost of cancer treatment in India?
Which type of cancer is curable?
Curable Cancers: Prostate, Thyroid, Testicular, Melanoma, Breast.
What is the best cancer?
Here are the five cancers with the best survival rates:
- Breast Cancer. Each year, nearly 300,000 American women are diagnosed with breast cancer.
- Prostate Cancer. Over 220,000 American men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year.
- Skin Cancer.
- Thyroid Cancer.
- Colorectal Cancer.
What is the cost of proton therapy?
Proton therapy costs range from about $30,000 to $120,000. In contrast, a course of treatment with radiosurgery costs about $8,000-$12,000, Heron said. IMRT (intensity-modulated radiation therapy) costs about $15,000.