What is OQLF exam?
To obtain a certificate of knowledge of French, you must pass the exam of the Office québécois de la langue française. No other exam is accepted by professional orders.
How hard is the OQLF exam?
The OQLF exam (which is free) takes about three and a half hours. It consists of four parts: oral comprehension, written expression, written comprehension and oral expression. To pass this exam, you must obtain at least 60% of correct answers to each skill tested.
How long is the OQLF exam?
about three and a half hours
The OQLF exam is free, takes about three and a half hours and consists of four parts: oral comprehension, written expression, written comprehension and oral expression.
How do I register for OQLF?
The Office québécois de la langue française (OQLF) has started deploying a portal for French exams.
- Create your account online.
- Submit your registration form.
- Have your registration validated by the OACIQ.
- Choose an exam session.
- Register for an exam session or to cancel your registration.
How long is the Oaciq exam?
3 hours 30 minutes
Details about the exam You will have to demonstrate a sufficient level of knowledge of the Real Estate Brokerage Act and its regulations as well as the specifics of Québec brokerage in connection with the Québec Civil Code and some other laws. Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes.
How do I pass the OACIQ exam?
To pass the exam, candidates must master all skills described in the framework relating to the brokerage category they wish to practise. The competency frameworks are integral part of the basic training programs recognized by the OACIQ.
How do I get OACIQ?
- Step 1: Successfully complete a basic training program recognized by the OACIQ.
- Step 2: Prepare for the OACIQ certification examination.
- Step 3: Apply for an OACIQ exam.
- Step 4: Notice of examination.
- Step 5: Mailing of results.
- Step 6: Application for issuance of your licence.
- Step 7: Receiving the licence.
How long is the OACIQ exam?