Who is the best Indian author?
Meet Top 10 best authors in India 2021
- #01 – Shashi Tharoor.
- #02 – Aravind Adiga.
- #03 – Kiran Desai.
- #04 – Devdutt Pattanaik.
- #05 – Amish Tripathi.
- #06 – Chetan Bhagat.
- #07 – Amrita Pritam.
- #08 – Rabindranath Tagore.
Which is the No 1 book in India?
Data for the week ending 11th June 2022
|Rank||Name of the Book|
|1||Psychology of Money, The|
|2||Atomic Habits: the life-changing million-copy #1 bestseller|
|3||Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life|
|4||Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the|
Which books should be read by an India?
Summary Table: Best Books To Read In India
|S No.||Book’s Name||Price|
|1||Wish I Could Tell You||₹ 133|
|2||One Arranged Murder||₹ 144|
|3||The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari||₹ 156|
|4||The Power of Your Subconscious Mind||₹ 165|
Who is famous writer in India?
1. Rabindranath Tagore. This was the first Indian author I’ve ever read.
Which is most sold novel in India?
10 Best Selling Books In India, You won’t Want to Miss
- Shadow Lines by Amitav Gosh.
- A Suitable Boy by Vikram Seth.
- Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie.
- The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri.
- Train to Pakistan by Khushwant Singh.
- Life of Pi by Yann Martel.
- The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai.
- The Immortals by Amit Chaudhary.
Who is the famous Indian novelist?
Top 10 Novelists of India Though the first well-known Indian English novelist was R. K. Narayan, there were many writers who experimented with English fiction and found success. The celebrated contemporary authors are Arundhati Roy, Kiran Desai, and Aravind Adiga who won The Booker Prize.
Who is the youngest author in India?
Adeeba Riyaz became the youngest author to publish a book at the age of 11. Adeeba Riyaz became the youngest author from Jammu and Kashmir to publish a book aged 11.
Is Chetan Bhagat A millionaire?
Chetan Bhagat’s total net worth is around $28 million dollars (Rs. 208 Crores).
Which is the best-selling book by an Indian author?
List of 10 international bestsellers written by acclaimed Indian Authors:
- #1 The Blue Umbrella – Ruskin Bond.
- #2 The Namesake – Jhumpa Lahiri.
- #3 God of small things – Arundathi Roy.
- #4 The White tiger – Aravind Adiga.
- #5 A Suitable boy – Vikram Seth.
- #6 Midnight’s children – Salman Rushdie.
Which novel should I read first?
10 Best Books To Read For Beginners
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- The Diary of A Young Girl By Anne Frank.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
- Ikigai by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia.