How do I change my HP laptop from French to English?
Changing the display language
- Sign in to your account.
- In Windows, search for and open Language settings.
- On the Time & Language window, select the language you want from the drop-down menu under Windows display language.
- Select Yes, sign out now, and then sign in when prompted.
Do I need a voltage converter for my HP laptop?
If it is a real HP adapter it can handle 100-240 volts AC input and the DC output is safe for the laptop. All you need is a plug adapter not a voltage adapter. The battery only receives power from the laptop charging system so it is never the problem it is the voltage input to the charging port.
Do HP laptops have dual voltage?
Yes it is supports voltage 100-240V which is worldwide support. You can see this on the label of the ac adapter which you use to charge the PC.
How do I change my operating system from French to English?
Manage display language settings in Windows
- Select Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu, or, next to Preferred languages, select Add a language to install the one you want if it isn’t listed.
Can I plug my laptop in in Europe?
American appliances run on 110 volts, while European appliances are 220 volts. If you see a range of voltages printed on the item or its plug (such as “110–220”), you’re OK in Europe.
Can I use my laptop in Europe?
Your laptop will work anywhere in the world as long as you have a power source for it and can turn it on. You’ll just need an adaptor to you can plug it in.
Can I charge my HP laptop in Europe?
If it says “110-240 volts”, then no voltage converter is needed anywhere in the world. don’t worry, just a adapter will do. like-wise for your mobile phone charger.
How do I add an English keyboard to International?
Adding the United States-International keyboard layout
- Click Start , type intl.
- On the Keyboards and Language tab, click Change keyboards.
- Click Add.
- Expand the language that you want.
- Expand Keyboard list, select the United States-International check box, and then click OK.
Can you change Windows language?
Change display language If you have downloaded several language packs, you can switch the display language anytime. Type and search [Language settings] in the Windows search bar①, and then click [Open]②. Select the language you want from the drop-down menu under Windows display language③.
How do I change my locale on Windows 10?
View the System Locale settings for Windows
- Click Start then Control Panel.
- Click Clock, Language and Region.
- Windows 10, Windows 8: Click Region.
- Click the Administrative tab.
- Under the Language for non-Unicode programs section, click Change system locale and select the desired language.
- Click OK.
Can I use my computer in France?
Computers. You can definitely use your laptop computer in France. This is because the power cable for your computer has that heavy black box thing in the middle, which is the power adaptor. This device takes the electricity coming out of the wall and automatically regulates how much of it gets into your computer.
Will my laptop work overseas?
If the voltage your smartphone charger or laptop (or any electrical appliance) uses is the same as the voltage at your destination, all you need is an travel adapter. Even if the shape of the outlet plug is very different, your electronics will be fine as long as the voltage is the same.
Will my laptop work in France?
You can definitely use your laptop computer in France. This is because the power cable for your computer has that heavy black box thing in the middle, which is the power adaptor. This device takes the electricity coming out of the wall and automatically regulates how much of it gets into your computer.
Will my laptop work internationally?
Can I carry two laptops on an international flight? Yes, you can. There is no restriction, as long as they fit within your luggage allowance, you should be fine. It’s worth keeping them easy to reach and maybe security will be more likely to ask you to turn them on, but not a problem.