How do I complain about Sprint?
Sprint Corporation complaints contacts
- Call Customer Care on 888-211-4727.
- Email Customer Care on [email protected].
- Call Customer Care Contact Information on.
- Call Headquarters on 1-913-624-6000.
- Tweet Sprint Corporation Customer Care.
- Follow Sprint Csprintnoworporation.
- Watch Sprint Corporation.
Is Sprint no longer a thing?
T-Mobile and Sprint have officially merged and we’ll go through everything you need to know, whether you’re an existing customer of one of these companies (or their prepaid partners), or just a curious consumer.
What is the rating for Sprint?
Sprint has a consumer rating of 2.41 stars from 232 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Sprint most frequently mention customer service, credit card and great deal problems. Sprint ranks 143rd among Mobile Phones sites.
How do I file a FCC complaint against Sprint?
Filing an Informal Complaint
- Phone: 1-888-CALL-FCC (1-888-225-5322); TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC (1-888-835-5322); ASL: 1-844-432-2275.
- Mail (please include your name, address, contact information and as much detail about your complaint as possible):
What led to the downfall of Sprint?
The failed merger left Sprint’s balance sheet depleted, so it didn’t have the same kind of cash to invest in improvements to its network as competitors. Sprint also made a wrong bet on 4G technology. It rode the WiMax horse, which was the Betamax of 4G.
Is Sprint taking new customers?
T-Mobile CEO Mike Sievert told CNET that Sprint will no longer be accepting new customers after Aug. 2. He adds, however, that while Sprint-branded stores will be going away, the company isn’t “sunsetting the brand.” “We have tens of millions of people who are on Sprint, who chose Sprint on purpose.
Is Sprint service any good?
Sprint’s network coverage is the fourth best of all the major US cellular networks. In other words, Sprint has the worst coverage in the country, behind Verizon, T-Mobile and AT. To get a better idea about just how far behind Sprint network is, consider that Sprint covers just 30% of the country with its 4G coverage.
Will Sprint customers have to switch to T-Mobile?
Sprint’s LTE network will be retired on June 30, 2022. The good news is most Sprint LTE and 5G devices are compatible with the T-Mobile LTE or 5G network and will continue to operate on T-Mobile’s LTE and 5G networks. Customers only need to take a few easy steps: Replace the Sprint SIM card with a T-Mobile SIM card.
How do I settle my Sprint debt?
Specific Strategies for Dealing with Sprint Collections
- Demand Sprint Collections Provide a Debt Validation Letter.
- Request a Goodwill Deletion.
- Offer a Pay-for-Delete Agreement.
- Demand Deletion if Sprint Collections Can’t Fully Validate the Debt.
- Settle the Debt for Less than the Full Amount Owed.
Who owns Sprint now?
T‑Mobile USSoftBank Group
Sprint Corporation/Parent organizations