Is Tumblr good for photography?
Kyle also summed up what made Tumblr an enticing portfolio venue for photographers and other creatives. “Tumblr gives its users a lot of control over layout and customization, as well as the ability to add a custom domain to their blog.
Is Tumblr good for portfolio?
Tumblr is one of the best platforms you can use to create a portfolio website. It not only provides you with free hosting, but you can also choose from hundreds of beautiful themes to customize the design. Just like the beautiful Tumblr portfolio themes in this collection.
What is Tumblr vs Instagram?
One of the main difference between Instagram and Tumblr was the freedom of content. Instagram has always been very strict regarding shocking content: for example, nudity has always been prohibited and posts often disappeared from accounts, or even worse, accounts were deactivated without notice.
What makes a good portrait photo?
In conclusion, there are 5 core elements that make up a good portrait: Location, lighting, composition, emotion and technical settings. When all 5 of these elements are well executed, a great portrait is created. If any of these elements comes up short, the quality of the portrait suffers.
What do I need for portrait photography?
Portrait Photography Equipment List
- Camera Bodies – DSLR. Canon EOS 6D Mark II camera and 24-105mm f/4 lens.
- Mirrorless cameras. Fujifilm X-T20 mirrorless camera with 18-55mm f/2.8-4 lens.
- Memory Cards.
- Tripod Legs.
- One-piece tripod legs and head combined.
- Tripod heads.
What qualifies as a portrait?
Most people think a portrait is a photograph of a person that only depicts them from head to shoulders. But a portrait can also be of your cat or your brother’s feet on a skateboard. It should say something about the person you are photographing or the person you are creating with the camera.
How do I get better at portrait photography?
15 Ways To Improve Your Portrait Photography
- Use natural light through a window or screen. Taking a photo in direct sunlight can be unforgiving on skin.
- Shoot from the right height.
- Shoot flash from an angle.
- Experiment with overexposure.
- Use unordinary angles to tell a story.
- Shoot candidly.
- Use a prop.
- Use a wide angle lens.
What makes a good portrait photograph?
How do I make my Tumblr look good?
- Navigate to tumblr.com/themes.
- Click “Preview” to view a full screen preview of a Tumblr theme.
- Click “Install” to apply the Tumblr theme to your blog.
- Click the “Choose Blog” drop-down menu and select the Tumblr blog you want to customize.
- Click “Install Theme” to apply the theme to your blog.