How do I find my ESET key?
If you have lost or forgotten your license information (username, password, or license key), you can have it resent to your email address. Please enter the email address you originally used to register or activate your ESET license in the field below. The email should arrive shortly after submitting your request.
How do I activate ESET security?
To activate your copy of ESET Endpoint Security directly from the program, open the ESET Endpoint Security main program window and in the main menu, click Help and support > Activate product or Protection status > Activate product.
What is ESET license key?
Your License Key is a unique string in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX which is used for identification of the the license owner and activation of the license. We recommend that you copy and past your License Key from your registration email to ensure accuracy.
Can I transfer ESET license to new computer?
Yes, you can transfer your ESET to a different computer. Simply download ESET onto the new computer from https://www.eset.com/us/download/ after uninstalling it from the old one, then use your activation key from your most recent ESET purchase to re-activate your subscription on the different PC.
What happens when ESET license expired?
When support and maintenance expire for a license, you will no longer receive technical support or software updates. The current version of EEE will continue to function as usual.
How do I check my ESET nod32 license?
Open your ESET product and press the letter “u” while holding down the “CTRL” key (Ctrl+U). Your username and/or Public ID will appear in the License details window. Business users can use the same procedure to retrieve their licence information (and the *. lic license file for older business programs).
How do I add license to ESET Endpoint Security?
- Open ESET Security Management Web Console (ESMC Web Console) in your web browser and log in.
- Click More → License Management → Add Licenses.
How do I activate ESET home products?
When the product activation screen appears, click Use a purchased License Key….Type or copy/paste in a License Key that you already purchased:
- Type or copy/paste your ESET-issued License Key into the License Key field and then click Continue.
- Click Activate.
- Click Done.
How do I install ESET on a second computer?
The Computers or Group tab allows you to add new computers or mobile devices.
- To add a new computer, click Computers > Add New and then select Computers (alternatively click the gear icon.
- oType the IP address or hostname of a machine you want to add and ESET Security Management Center will search for it on the network.
How do I contact ESET?
(866) 343-3738ESET / Customer service
How much does it cost to renew ESET license?
$59.99. Explore the ESET Customer Portal to: Renew, add devices or upgrade your product. Retrieve your license information.
How do I check if my ESET license is valid?
- Open the main program window of your Windows ESET product.
- In the main program window, click Help and support. The date your license will expire will be shown next to License validity.
How do I deactivate my ESET license?
Remove a device from the license and reset the License Key
- Log in to the ESET HOME web portal.
- 2.In the Licenses section, click Show all licenses.
- Next to the applicable license, click the three-dots.
- Select the applicable devices or the Select all check box.
- Click Remove devices.
- Selected devices are removed.
How do I add license to ESET?
Open the ESET PROTECT Web Console in your web browser and log in. Click More → License Management → Add Licenses. If a license is already added, click Actions → Add Licenses….There are three ways to add a license in ESET PROTECT:
- ESET Business Account or ESET MSP Administrator.
- License Key.
- Offline License File.
How do I create an offline ESET license?
Offline license download
- From the Licenses screen, click a license and in the context menu, select Create offline files.
- Select a specific Product, set the number of Units you want to activate offline, type in the desired name (this name will display in the list of generated offline licenses) and click Generate.
How do I install ESET on my laptop?
Download and install ESET Internet Security
- Uninstall any previously installed antivirus software on your system.
- Download the ESET Internet Security installer file and double-click the installer file to begin the installation.
How do I add a device to my ESET account?
Add a new Android device
- Tap Anti-Theft in the ESET Mobile Security main screen.
- Tap Enable.
- 3.To log in to your ESET HOME account, use the social login, scan the QR code, or enter your email address and the password, and then tap Log in.