Table of Contents
To select a element, you use the DOM API like getElementById() or querySelector() . How it works: First, select the and elements using the querySelector() method. Then, attach a click event listener to the button and show the selected index using the alert() method when the button is clicked.
How do you implement a dropdown?
How to Make a Hoverable Dropdown Menu
- Step 1: Create and style a div with a class name “dropdown.”
- Step 2: Create the hoverable element.
- Step 3: Create and style the dropdown content.
- Step 4: Set the dropdown menu’s hover state.
- Step 5: Style the links inside the dropdown menu.
How do I select a drop down box without select?
I will follow some below steps to select any value from dropdown without using Select class….Steps:
- Click on dropdown web element.
- Store all dropdown options into List.
- Fetch all options using for loop.
- Using if condition we can select desire option.
How do I create a drop-down list in HTML form?
The tag is used to create a drop-down list in HTML, with the tag. Used to give a name to the control which is sent to the server to be recognized and get the value. This can be used to present a scrolling list box. If set to “multiple” then allows a user to select multiple items from the menu.
A NodeList is a collection of document nodes (element nodes, attribute nodes, and text nodes). HTMLCollection items can be accessed by their name, id, or index number. NodeList items can only be accessed by their index number. An HTMLCollection is always a live collection.